My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://laneviolation.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

George Karl is a Big Fat Idiot

Eh, I don't really believe that. Ol' George seems to be a good guy. He's done a lot of charity work. He has little use for Isiah Thomas, which obviously earns him points in my book.

I'm just hoping Furious George's lawyer will get into a snit and send me tons of free traffic.

Y'know, the way he did when he sent threatening e-mails to the guy behind FireGeorgeKarl.com.

For giggles -- or for yet another example of how you don't need common sense or media savvy to earn a law degree, check out the original e-mail from Bret Adams to Andrew Feinstein. Then check out some of the feedback and analysis from the legal community, posted on True Hoop.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008