My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://laneviolation.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Don't Call It a Comeback...


LL Cool J said it best... "Don't call it a comeback... I've been here for years."

Well, maybe not years.

And though I haven't been posting much, I've been active writing about basketball -- primarily fantasy basketball -- for NBA.com, Rotowire and Yahoo. (The Yahoo stuff is part of their premium package.) I also had several articles published in NBA.com's fantasy preview magazine, which is available now at the sorts of places where you buy magazines.

I'll post links to everything that's available without a subscription next few days. And then, as the season ramps up, I'll use this space to post notices about the fantasy articles I'm running on NBA.com, Rotowire or Fox -- and to write general hoops/sports notes.

Here's hoping you'll be along for the ride.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008