My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://laneviolation.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Starbury: Marketing Genius


Hi. I'm Stephon. You may not remember this, but I'm the guy who got all sorts of good press last summer when I rolled out my line of sneakers that sell for just $14.98 a pair.

Good times.

You may be having trouble remembering... because recently, I've been behaving like the petulant crybaby you remember from before my image-rehabilitation campaign. For the last couple of weeks, I've been pulling the same crap on Isiah Thomas that I used to pull on Larry Brown. I didn't even manage to take a shot in my last game.

But there is one bright side to all this. Really, it's my second stroke of marketing genius in the last six months. First: the sneakers. And now... now I've done something that even the best and brightest of Madison Avenue, combined with all the marketing gurus at Cablevision and the NBA have yet to accomplish.

I've made Isiah Thomas look good.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008